CIRCLE is an NGO established in 2017 by a group of practitioners with more than 20 years of experience in an international environment in the field of entrepreneurship, education and training to serve as a platform for international collaborative networks to facilitate cross-border projects.
Members and staff of CIRCLE share expereince in the definition and implementation of projects for the promotion of international and cultural exchanges, European integration, training planning and delivery, networking, project management, entrepreneurship and business development.
As a non formal training provider and partner in some Erasmus projects, CIRCLE develops and delivers various training and empowerment courses, mainly targeting women, youth, entrepreneurs-to-be, geographically and economically disadvantaged groups.
Specific experience was gained in Erasmus projects focusing on reducing the digital divide in rural and disadvantaged areas, and in boosting entrepreneurial spirit in young farmers from remote areas. As a consequence of the pandemic, on line courses were also developed, allowing CIRCLE to get experienced in this area, too.
CIRCLE is also active in the development and deployment of awareness and visibility campaigns to reach various categories of stakeholders such as policy makers, academia and research community and civil society at large. Awareness and information campaigns relate to the specific aspects of European integration with a view to entice proactive participation from partners within the European and extra European territory.
Main areas of action of CIRCLE’s:
- CULTURE: organisation of cultural events, conferences, workshops, study visits, international and cultural exchanges, international mobilities within Europe;
- TRAINING: planning and developing training pathway on cultural and European topics linked to cultural exchanges, European policies and programmes, international exchanges, European integration, networking, entrepreneurship, business development, project management, administrative & financial reporting.
- RESEARCH: drafting of specific research reports on the European, national and regional policies;
- PROJECT DEVELOPING AND IMPLEMENTATION: projects’ ideas and proposals development, regional, national, European and international funds, projects management at local, regional, national European and international level; administrative & financial reporting, meetings planning and organization within Poland, EU and Third Countries;
- PARTNERSHIP BUILDING: definition and development of networks and partnerships at international level, including EU and Third Countries;
- CONSULTING: providing consulting, support and assistance in the fields of business development and internationalization, enterprises supervising and management at local, regional and European level;
- SCIENTIFIC DISSEMINATION: redacting and publishing (also online) of reports, papers, researches, handbooks, didactic materials, tools for supporting project and entrepreneurial activities, press releases, translations of above contents;
The Association relies on an international network of practitioners from academia, public and private organisations sharing the ambition of CIRCLE in promoting international collaboration and multi-stakeholder participation to advance European Integration.
Based in Zielona Gora, Poland, CIRCLE represents a virtual hub for the creation and sharing of knowledge and exchange of practices in networking, entrepreneurship, business development, project management, training providing, cultural exchanges and is proactively engaged in international collaborations with partners from most EU countries as well as international partners from outside of Europe.
Since its foundation, CIRCLE is involved as associated partner in several Erasmus projects, which allowed its staff to get acquainted with the logics and content of the Erasmus programme.